Our bodies are continuously requiring healing and regeneration. KKT Orthopedic Spine Center allows you to make that leap. Today, KKT applies the most innovative advances in medicine, artificial intelligence and diagnostics to track the most challenging of all pain and spinal conditions. Health science, biomedical research, and medical technology combine to diagnose and treat injury and disease.
Here are some specific steps to speed up the healing process:
- Keep your Appointments
Follow your KKT visit schedule to achieve the best results. Our scheduling recommendations are based on your personalized clinical evaluation. Clinical findings suggest that spines which have been treated and maintained through KKT in fact allow patients to stay healthy, flexible, strong and tall.
- Proper Rest
During the first 6 weeks of being restored through KKT active healing, or 36 hours after maintenance KKT sessions, your body needs rest and mental relaxation. In order to allow systems in the body to normalize, ensure you have ample rest. A good night’s sleep gives your body time to heal.
- Tell Others
Interestingly, patients who tell others about their experience seem to get well faster. Discussing with other can reinforce your commitment and remind you of the simple truths of the KKT approach to better health.
- Moderate Exercise
Extreme exercise in the first 6 weeks of KKT active healing or 36 hours after your KKT maintenance session, should be avoided.
- Balance, symmetry and smooth, these should be the order of the day when it comes to incorporating any exercise into our lives. Impact, jolts and asymmetric activities should be avoided.
- Incorporate a regular program of walking into your routine. You will be provided a specific series of exercises (KKE) once your body is physically stable.
- Refrain from starting any new activities or exercise programs during the initial phase of KKT.
- If you have an existing exercise regime, reduce the intensity by 20% to prevent any possible disturbances to healing. In time, you will be able to return to your standard activity levels and even surpass the measure of exercise you were previously able to be.
- Better Diet
Improving your dietary choices ensures that your body has the necessary raw materials to heal nerves, muscles and other soft tissues. While good nutrition is always important, it is doubly important now during the active KKT healing process.
- Reduce the intake of all sweeteners in your food and desserts.
- Avoid carbonated drinks and juices. Drink fresh squeezed juice instead.
- Increase vegetable intake by 50%. Reduce wheat, rice and potatoes by 50%.
- Include your KKN supplements with your daily meals.